IAHF Regular Members
The "regular member" category is for organization in the American and Caribbean region that work to promote cardiovascular and cerebrovascular health and reduce death and disability from these diseases in their countries and the region.
Benefits of being a regular member of the IAHF
- Invitation to participate in IAHF programs.
- Special lower pricing for participation in training programs such as “Growing your Heart Foundation”.
- Opportunities for membership in committees and taskforces.
- Have voting rights.
- One representative in the General Assembly.
- Votes for Members at Large.
- Pays membership dues at a lesser rate than National members.
- Can carry the statement "Member of the InterAmerican Heart Foundation" on its letterhead and promotional items.